Wedding Treasures' SERVICES & PACKAGES
Wedding Treasures' SERVICES & PACKAGES
Wedding Treasures provide complete service for all packages...
from the beginning to the event itself.
We are committed to make sure you have a unique, special and well organize event.
We encourage our clients to try and bring out their own personal touch, their character and make their dream a reality. We stand not only as event coordinators but we also handle the program, set up and organizing everything for the event and suppliers.
We may know what to do but you are the one who will keep these memories for generations to come...therefore...your imagination is our reality.
Check our services and packages listed below and we assure you that one of our package will surely fit your requirements not only in service but also in your budget.
Packages & Services
Full Event Coordination
Wedding Treasures provides complete assistance, conceptualization and coordination from the very start. We will guide you, refer suppliers and make sure you are on track the entire time. We will also provide updates, reminders and guidelines to complete the preparation. And on the day, we will supervise the entire event from beginning to end. Making it more memorable not only to you but also to your family.
- One (1) Major Coordinator to handle the entire preparaiton
- Six (6) to eight (8) months of preparation
- Five (5) to eight (8) meetings to complete the preparation
- Provide list and consultation form to guide the client during the preparation
- Set the time frame & schedules
- Refer, Canvass and source out suppliers
- Make arrangements for the client to know precisely the package a supplier is offering
- Arrange meetings with suppliers to discuss details
- Finalize suppliers and participants for the event
- Arrange & organize the program sequence (with or without professional host)
- Arrange & organize the ceremony sequence
- Arrange & organize the reception set up, details and event sequence
- Advice client what package to get and things they can barter or exchange from the venue package with minimal costing on their part
- Provide ways to enhance the event - to make it special and unique
- Inform and update all suppliers (for new details and changes)
- Remind things the client need to prepare and endorse prior to the event
- Remind all participants (for church and reception) for their time schedules and duties
- Inform suppliers for ingress details
- Arrange the schedule a final coordinating meeting to finalize the details of the event
~ Fitting assistance & Legal Documents * not included ~
Turn Over Event Coordination
The Turn Over package will provide additional assistance, recommendation and follow ups. This package, cost less than the Full Event Coordination but concentrates more on the preparation. Recommended to clients that are very busy with their work or currently working abroad. With this package...client only need to book the venues and major suppliers. Coordinator will then come in and start organizing the suppliers and the details until the event.
- Four (4) to Five (5) months of preparation before the event
- One major coordinator to handle the entire preparation and on the day of the event
- Four (4) to Six (6) meetings to finalize the event
- Provide list and consultation form to guide the client
- Set the time frame and schedules for the client
- Refer, Canvass, and source out suppliers
- Evaluate client base on their current details and advise what needs to be done to complete the preparation
- Make arrangements for the client to know precisely the pakcage a supplier is offering
- Arrange the meeting with all major suppliers to discuss the event details
- Advise celebrant what package to get and things they can barter or exchange from the venue package with minimal costing on their part
- Plan the reception program
- Provide ways to enhance decor and program
- Organize church and reception details and set up
- Remind things to prepare and endorsement items to me made
- Arrange for a coordinating meeting with major suppliers to finalize all details
Wedding Treasures' Regular On The Day package is commonly offered by other coordinators as On The Day Coordination. This package focus on the final stage of your preparation. In this stage, client have finalize their suppliers, packages, set up details and program sequence...in come the coordinator to organize everybody and polish certain parts of the preparation. We recommend this package to clients who completed their preparation but needed someone to finalize, organize and coordinate everybody from dressing, ceremony, reception and program. We will remind you of the things you need to complete or might have forgotten in the process of our preparation.
- One (1) month to complete and finalize your event
- One (1) Major coordinator to handle the preparation
- Unlimited assistance and consultation through email, text or calls immediately upon booking
- Evaluate clients base on their current details and advise what need to be done to complete the details
- Provide client consultation form and check list
- Organize participants, suppliers and refer additional suppliers if needed
- Finalize the program sequence
- Organize and finalize venue details, set up details and packages
- Assist how to finalize guest list systematically
- Arrange and schedule the final coordinating meeting.
Wedding Treasures' Special On Day Event Coordination is a the best package we offer to our clients who are under a budget but require a complete service for their event. Not as expensive as the Full Coordination & Turn Over Coordination, the Special On The Day is a package that is uniquely ours. A package that is complete with extended services to fit your requirements.
We recommend this to clients who already finalize their suppliers and their package, booked the venue and assign participants...we come in to start organizing them. More time to organize your event and more time to prepare than the Regular On The Day.
- Three (3) months to prepare and organize your event
- One (1) Major Coordinator to handle the preparation and event
- Three (3) to Four (4) Meetings to finalize the details
- Unlimited assistance and consultation throught email, text and calls immediately upon booking
- Evaluate the initial details provided by the client and advise what needs to be done to complete the event
- Provide celebrant consultation form and check list
- Organize participants and suppliers
- Refer additional suppliers if needed
- Arrange for a meeting with suppliers and venues
- Help client decide on the package (what to get / what not to get)
- Prepare and finalize program sequence
- Assist client in organizing their guest list systematically
- Provide client check list of items to prepare and endorse prior to the event
- Arrange and schedule final coordinating meeting with major suppliers to finalize all details and run down event sequence
On The Day Event Service (for your event)
This is the service detail ON THE DAY of your Event. Arrangements and preparations done on the day of the event from the preparation or dressing, ceremony and reception set up. We will make sure every single detail is well organized and should problem arise, coordinators will make the necessary arrangements.
- Coordinator Syaff in charge of Dressing to arrive two (2) hours before we leave for the venue / ceremony
- Check all items the client need to endorse on the day of the event
- Check and retrieve church and reception items
- Organize and assist during Dressing or Prep.
- Check the entire church or ceremony set up
- Distribute bouquets to all the entourage
- Distribute all wedding accessories to wedding participants
- Brief church participants, commentator and entourage for their duties and responsibilities
- Organize the line up for the processional march
- Organize the offertory line up
- Distribute confetti and prepare the recessional march
- Retrieve all accessories after the ceremony and endorse to client at the end of the reception
- Assist the client as soon as they arrive at the reception
- Guest assistance inside the ballroom may it be in group or individual while client provide ushers at the registration table to give out table numbers to their guests
- Man the tagging of gifts
- Oversee the distribution of Wines and Liquors
- Oversee smooth flow of the reception and program sequence
- Be the program director of the event and guide host or emcee
- Make the immediate response to specific problems and changes
- Retrieve all items and endorse back to person in charge (assigned by the client)
- Endorse payments to all suppliers